Friday, January 07, 2005

Next Year: Our Forest vs. Trees Exhibit

So I'm touring some friends around my museum, and in our 1940s store display we've got products in original packaging, including a small can of Shinola. My friend Richard suggested that we display a little faux dog poop next to it, with identifying label.

Now there's an exhibit with content you can use.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled over here from MetaFilter. I was lured by your comments about your username (sounded like an interesting person) and kept here by the good writing. I particularly liked the entries about roadside signs and bad bosses. Thanks for helping me to kill some time while waiting for something to download.

nivloc

1/08/2005 2:17 AM  
Blogger Integrated Systems said...

Thank you so much. This blog is just getting going, and I hope it will continue to be an interesting place to browse. Come back again, and if you have an interesting or thought-provoking museum visit to talk about, send a quick e-mail.

1/08/2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home